G Pendlebury & Co Pty Ltd.
Reconditioned Automotive Components
Speciality: Ring Gears
- I have over 40 years experience reconditioning motor vehicle components in my fully equipped machine shop in the Blue Mountains.
- I build up the teeth on worn drive plates and starter ring gears. Once built up I then cut them back to the original profile of the teeth.
It is sometimes difficult to obtain certain ring gears for older cars, and also some are extremely expensive when they are available.
- I realise that this is not something that you require every day. However, when you do, you will be pleased you know where it can be done.
- I have repaired hundreds over the years from Rolls Royces to underground mining machines, outboard motors, ride-on lawn mowers and every type in between.
I repair damaged parts in automatic transmissions including cracked drive plates, front pumps, planetary assemblies, re-sleeving clutch drums, re-sleeving cases,
making up bronze bushes, aluminium welding, and reconditioning Holden Hydramatic damper plates as well.
- One of my new projects will be installing a CNC plasma cutting machine that will be able to cut any computer generated image from steel, for example property signs, auto logos etc.
If it can be drawn, it can be cut up to 20 millimetre thick.
- I offer a quick turnaround and guaranteed satisfaction.
- I also sell old auto steel advertising signs for many of the old models. Size is 600mm x 400mm.
- Gordon Pendlebury.
- G Pendlebury & Co Pty Ltd.
- 02 47544634 or 0411391677
- or email email@example.com